ISP2053 series - Dual-core Bluetooth 5.2 Modules
Built-in Antenna - LE Audio, Direction Finding & Long Range - Multi prococol Thread / Zigbee / ANT+ / NFC
- Low Energy tranceiver from Nordic Semiconductor nRF53
- Bluetooth 5.2 LE Audio, Direction Finding and Long Range
- BT Mesh, Thread, Zigbee, 802.15.4, ANT
- Fully integrated RF Matching and Antenna
- Integrated 32 MHz & 32 kHz Clocks
- DC/DC converter with loading circuit
- Power supply 1.7 to 5.5V
- Extended Temperature -40 to +105 °C
8.0 x 8.0 x 1.0 mm
- Application Processor ARM Cortex M33 1 MB Flash + 512 KB RAM and 8 KB Cache
- Network Processor ARM Cortex M33 256 KB Flash + 64 KB RAM and 2 KB Cache
- Security ARM TrustZone & CryptoCell 312
- Configurable 46 GPIOs including 8 ADCs
- Digital interfaces USB, QSPI, SPI, UART, I²S, PDM, PWM
- +8 dBm output power
The ISP2053 supports a large choice of wireless protocols:
- Bluetooth Low Energy Central, Peripheral, Observer and Broadcaster roles.
- Angle-of-arrival (AoA) and angle-of-departure (AoD) roles.
- LE Audio, high-throughput 2 Mbps, Advertising Extensions and Long Range.
- Mesh protocols like Bluetooth mesh, Thread and Zigbee that can be run concurrently with Bluetooth LE.
- NFC, ANT, 802.15.4 and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols.
The ISP2053 software platform is fully compatible with the Nordic Semiconductor nRF Connect SDK, which is offering a complete solution that integrates the Zephyr RTOS, protocol stacks, application samples and hardware drivers.
The ISP2053 development kit provides a complete hardware solution for prototyping, testing and programming with the maximum flexibility.