Bluetooth Low Energy V4.0 - ISP091201 High Performance Module
Bluetooth Low Energy Module with Integrated Antenna
- Single Mode BLE V4.0 Slave
- Based on Nordic Semiconductor nRF8001 µBlue products
- 2.4GHz low energy RF Transceiver
- Fully integrated RF matching and Antenna
- Possibility to connect external 32.768 kHz crystal or reference
8.0 x 12.0 x 1.5 mm
Unlike the other Bluetooth Low Energy modules in the Insight SIP product range, this module does not have an integrated microprocessor. This makes it the ideal choice for customers who want to add radio connectivity to an existing application, and do not want to get involved in programming on an additional microprocessor.
Based on the Nordic Semiconductor nRF8001 series chip, this BLE Module offers digital connectivity via SPI and UART to an external microprocessor. thanks to an embedded baseband protocol engine, conforming to the v4.0 Bluetooth Low Energy Specification. Power consumption is excellent, and it is offered in a miniature 8 x 12 x 1.5 mm package, making it one of the smallest modules of its type available on the market.
The module integrates all the decoupling capacitors, the 16 MHz crystal and load capacitors plus the RF matching circuit and antenna in addition to the transceiver.
- Software stack fully loaded
- No Flash or SRAM available for product application