ISP4580 Lora & BLE Multi Sensor
Long Range LPWAN and BT5 Wireless Accelerometer, Humidity, Temperature, Barometer and Light Sensor
- Based on Insight SiP 4520 Module
- LoRa and BT v5.0 tranceivers
- 32bit ARM Cortex M4F CPU with 512KB Flash and 128KB RAM
- Fully integrated RF matching and Antennas
- Integrated 32 MHz and 32.768 kHz Clocks
- Low Power 3-Axis Accelerometer Detection
- Low Power Temperature/Humidity Detection
- Low Power Barometer Detection
- Low Power Light Detection
- Programmable controlled mini LEDs
- USB port interface
- Power supply on coin cell battery CR2032 or with USB interface
- Temperature -25 to 85 °C
43.5 x 30 mm²
ISP4580 is an autonomous low-power device for wireless acceleration, temperature, humidity, barometer and light detection and transmission. Overall size of the device is 43.5 x 30 mm² (74.8 x 55.3 mm² if using extended ground plane).
The host processor that handles the autonomous sensor application, the BLE protocol stack, the LoRa drivers and the communication with the sensors is a low power 32-bit MCU (ARM Cortex-M4F based), integrating 512 KB Flash memory and 128 KB RAM.
The complete device makes use of Insight SiP ISP4520 BLE & LoRa module together with low power 3-axis Accelerometer, Temperature / Humidity and Barometer and Light sensors connected to a primary button cell battery CR2032.The ST Micro LSM9DS1 3-axis linear accelerometer / magnetometer is used to detect acceleration and is combined with the ST Micro LPS22HB Barometer, the LITEON LTR-303ALS Light sensor and the SHTC3 Sensirion Humidity / Temperature sensors. 3 mini-LEDs are also part of the board and are available to be controlled by software.
Tx Test Board - Mote
Rx Board - Gateway
- One Interface Board with integrated J-Link OB JTAG/SWD Emulator
- One Tx Test Board / Mote
- One Rx Test Board / Gateway
- Firmware codes for both Mote & Gateway - Mote is sending temperature sensor data - Gateway is receiving data and is transferring through USB port com
- Including LoRaWAN stack ported on nRF52 platform
- The Tx Test Board / Mote consists of a module mounted on a PCB for prototyping and testing purpose
- It includes a connection to the Insight SiP Interface Board provided in ISP1807 Evaluation Boards
- It also offers test points for all IOs and can be used in conjunction with a Nordic Development kit through the “Debug” connector or an external J-Link programmer
- The Rx Test Board / Gateway consist of a PCB integrating an ISP4520 module and a USB plug for connection to a PC port com
- It enable to communicate with a Tx Test Board / Mote in a point to point connectivity mode through LoRa standards
Most of certification are pending ...