Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless Beacon Detection
- Single Mode BLE v4.2 Compliant
- Based on Nordic Semiconductor nRF51 family
- 2.4GHz low energy RF Transceiver
- 32bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU with 256kB Flash
- Fully integrated RF matching and Antenna
- Integrated 16 MHz and 32.768 kHz Clocks
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Coin cell battery CR2450
- 10 pins FPC connector for software loading
33 x 33 x 8.7 mm
ISP140501 is an autonomous low-power device for wireless detection and transmission. Overall size of the device is 33 x 33 x 8.7 mm. It has been developed to explore the full range of development possibilities for beacons using Bluetooth Smart technology. They allow indoor positioning, letting your phone know that you are in range of a beacon. As the “beacon” name suggests, they transmit packets of data in regular intervals, and this data can be then picked up by devices like smartphones.
The complete device makes use of Insight SiP ISP130301 BLE module together with low power host processor and small primary button cell battery CR2450.
- Programmable connection interval
from 100 ms to several seconds
In order to assist clients in developing their Bluetooth Smart solutions based on the ISP130301, Insight SIP offers Test Boards, proposed as stand alone PCBs, or included in Evaluation Boards which provide full hardware and software development environment.
- One Interface Board with integrated J-Link OB JTAG/SWD Emulator
- One Test Board of chosen variant ISP130301-BM-TB or ISP130301-BL-TB
- One Test board of the chosen variant
See above for module variant description