Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless Accelero-Magnetometer, Temperature and Barometer Detection Sensor
- Single Mode BLE v4.2 Compliant
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz protocols
- Based on Nordic Semiconductor nRF51 family
- 2.4GHz low energy RF Transceiver
- 32bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU with 256kB Flash
- Analog and Digital peripherals
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Fully integrated RF matching and Antenna
- Coin cell battery CR2032
- Low Power 3-Axis Accelerometer Detection
- Low Power Temperature/Barometer Detection
- Programmable controlled mini LED
12.5 x 25 mm²
ISP131001 is an autonomous low-power device for wireless acceleration, temperature and barometer detection and transmission. Overall size of the device is 12.5 x 25 x 3 mm. The host processor that handles the autonomous sensor application, the high level portion of the BLE protocol stack and communication with the sensors is a low power 32-bit MCU (ARM Cortex-M0 based), integrating 256 kB flash memory.
The complete device makes use of Insight SiP ISP130301 BLE module together with low power 3-axis accelerometer and temperature / barometer sensors connected to a primary button cell battery CR2032. The Freescale FXOS8700CQ 3-axis linear accelerometer and 3-axis magnetometer is used to detect acceleration and is combined with ST Micro LPS331AP temperature and barometer sensor.
- Acceleration range 2g / 4g / 8g
- Magnetic measurement range 1200 µT
In order to assist clients in developing their Bluetooth Smart solutions based on the ISP130301, Insight SIP offers Test Boards, proposed as stand alone PCBs, or included in Evaluation Boards which provide full hardware and software development environment.
- One Interface Board with integrated J-Link OB JTAG/SWD Emulator
- One Test Board of chosen variant ISP130301-BM-TB or ISP130301-BL-TB
- One Test board of the chosen variant
See above for module variant description